In order to properly get the best out of your Layla Topper, we recommend removing all sheets and linens from your bed. Then simply place the topper directly on top of your mattress. Make sure all four corners are lined up. Then simply put on your mattress protector (if you have one or choose to use one), and then make your bed with your normal fitted and flat bed sheets.
Articles in this section
- What is the Layla Topper made from?
- What are the dimensions of the topper?
- Will the Layla Topper work on my mattress?
- What kind of sheets will I need if I have a Layla Topper?
- Can I use a mattress protector with the topper?
- Does the Layla Topper go under my fitted bedsheet? Where does the topper go?
- Is there a weight capacity for the Layla Topper?
- What is the price for a Layla® Topper?
- Will the Layla Topper add firmness to my mattress?