The Layla Bed Frame is a composite steel frame and has a weight capacity of up to 2,500 lbs. Exceeding capacity may void your warranty.
Articles in this section
- How high is the adjustable base off the ground?
- Will the adjustable base fit inside my existing bed (Headboard, Footboard & Rails)?
- How do I know if I want a King or a Split King?
- What’s the difference between a King and a Split King adjustable base?
- Is the Layla Bed Frame Adjustable?
- What is the Weight Capacity for the Layla Bed Frame?
- What are the dimensions and weights of the Layla Bed Frame?
- What is the Layla Foundation?
- What are the sizes of the Layla Foundation?
- What is the Layla Foundation cover made from?