When you first create an Affirm account, A ‘soft’ credit check will be performed by Affirm to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer 0% financing?
- Why was I denied financing or required to make a downpayment?
- Does Financing require a credit check?
- What is Affirm?
- If I use financing for my purchase and then return it, will I get a full refund?
- How does Financing work?
- How do I access my Financing Account to edit or make a payment?
Please sign in to leave a comment.