The Layla Topper will add 2" to your bed. The sheets you're currently using should still work fine. If you find that your sheets may not be fitting properly, or may be too tight, then we suggest "deep pocket" sheets which can be purchased anywhere bedding is sold.
Articles in this section
- What is the Layla Topper made from?
- What are the dimensions of the topper?
- Will the Layla Topper work on my mattress?
- What kind of sheets will I need if I have a Layla Topper?
- Can I use a mattress protector with the topper?
- Does the Layla Topper go under my fitted bedsheet? Where does the topper go?
- Is there a weight capacity for the Layla Topper?
- What is the price for a Layla Topper?
- Will the Layla Topper add firmness to my mattress?