The Layla Bamboo Sheets are made of 100% Viscose from Bamboo. Viscose is described as the process used to turn natural bamboo into fabric. The Bamboo is broken up and dissolved in a solution. Once the bamboo is dissolved, the solution is pressed into fibers and cooled. Finally, these fibers are spun into threads and woven into fabric.
Articles in this section
- How deep are the Layla Bamboo Bed Sheets?
- What comes in each Layla Bamboo Sheet Set?
- What is the thread count on the Layla Bamboo Sheet Set?
- What are the Layla Bamboo Sheets made from?
- What are the dimensions of the Layla Bamboo Sheets?
- How much do the Layla Bamboo Sheet sets cost?
- In what sizes and colors are the Layla Bamboo Sheets available?