Weighted blankets are purposely made slightly smaller than the size of your mattress. You don’t want your Layla Weighted Blanket hanging over the sides of your mattress otherwise it will inevitably pull toward the floor and fall off, leaving you cold and lonely.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between glass beads and plastic bead filling?
- What makes the Layla Weighted Blanket™ heavy?
- When would I use a Weighted Blanket?
- What is the Layla Weighted Blanket made from?
- Why doesn't my Weighted Blanket fit my bed?
- What are the sizes, weights, and dimensions the Layla weighted blankets are available in?