The Layla Weighted Blanket is filled with high density, non-toxic, micro glass beads that are evenly distributed throughout the blanket in Layla’s precisely stitched pattern.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between glass beads and plastic bead filling?
- What makes the Weighted Blanket heavy?
- When would I use a Weighted Blanket?
- What is the Layla Weighted Blanket made from?
- Why doesn't my Weighted Blanket fit my bed?
- What are the sizes, weights, and dimensions the Layla weighted blankets are available in?