Micro glass beads are infused inside the Layla Weighted Blanket™ to make it feel heavy. Glass beads are much finer and smoother than other fillings, such as plastic pellets that are lumpy and make a significant amount of noise when moved.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between glass beads and plastic bead filling?
- What makes the Layla Weighted Blanket™ heavy?
- When would I use a Weighted Blanket?
- What is the Layla Weighted Blanket made from?
- Why doesn't my Weighted Blanket fit my bed?
- What are the sizes, weights, and dimensions the Layla weighted blankets are available in?
Please sign in to leave a comment.