Micro glass beads are infused inside the Layla weighted blanket to make it feel heavy. Glass beads are much finer and smoother than other fillings, such as plastic pellets that are lumpy and make a significant amount of noise when moved.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between glass beads and plastic bead filling?
- What makes the Weighted Blanket heavy?
- When would I use a Weighted Blanket?
- What is the Layla Weighted Blanket made from?
- Why doesn't my Weighted Blanket fit my bed?
- What are the sizes, weights, and dimensions the Layla weighted blankets are available in?