The top (black layer) of the weighted blanket is made with 300 thread count 100% cotton. While the bottom layer (closest to you) is made with 100% polyester and mink fabric.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between glass beads and plastic bead filling?
- What makes the Weighted Blanket heavy?
- When would I use a Weighted Blanket?
- What is the Layla Weighted Blanket made from?
- Why doesn't my Weighted Blanket fit my bed?
- What are the sizes, weights, and dimensions the Layla weighted blankets are available in?