The legs on the Layla Adjustable™ base are modular. Each leg is made up of four 3” sections. Simply remove by unscrewing a section to reduce the height of the base. The top of the adjustable base can range from 5” to 14” off the ground.
Articles in this section
- How high is the adjustable base off the ground?
- Will the adjustable base fit inside my existing bed (Headboard, Footboard & Rails)?
- How do I know if I want a King or a Split King?
- What’s the difference between a King and a Split King adjustable base?
- Is the Layla Bed Frame Adjustable?
- What is the Weight Capacity for the Layla Bed Frame?
- What are the dimensions and weights of the Layla Bed Frame?
- What is the Layla Foundation?
- What are the sizes of the Layla Foundation?
- What is the Layla Foundation cover made from?