You will need to program two separate devices and give them different names. For example if one Amazon Echo is called “Alexa” and controls one half the base, then consider naming the second device a different name like “Daniel” and program that device to operate the other half of the base. Programming instructions are included with each base.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the app for The Layla Adjustable Plus™?
- How does the anti-snore feature work?
- What’s the difference between the Layla Adjustable™ and The Layla Adjustable Plus™?
- If I have a Split King adjustable base can I still use my Amazon Echo or Google Home?
- Does the adjustable base work with any mattress?
- What makes the Layla Bed Frame so strong?
- What Makes the Layla Bed Frame so Great?