You can place a Layla Mattress directly on the floor for sleeping, but we don't recommend it long-term as it's not best for airflow and moisture accumulation and may void your warranty. Also, placing your mattress on the floor will significantly impact the comfort of the mattress and will result in a firmer feel.
Articles in this section
- How do I unbox the Layla® Mattress?
- What Base or Foundation can I use with the Layla Mattress?
- Will the Layla Mattress work on an adjustable base?
- How do I flip the Layla Mattress from the soft side to the firm side?
- Can I wash the Mattress Cover?
- Can I place the mattress directly on the floor?
- How often should I rotate the Layla® Mattress?
- Can I use a Mattress Protector or additional cover with the Layla Mattress?