Yes. The Layla Mattress uses a Ventex fire blocking sleeve which is made with 48% FR Rayon Allesandra and 52% FR Rayon Polyester. There are absolutely no chemicals added, the fire blocking elements are within the fabric itself.
Articles in this section
- How is the Layla® Mattress double sided with two firmness options?
- How does Copper in the Layla Mattress benefit me?
- How does the Layla® Mattress sleep cooler?
- Is the Layla Mattress good for motion transfer?
- Is the Layla Mattress good for side sleepers?
- Is Copper in the mattress harmful to my health?
- Is the Layla Mattress fire resistant?
- What is Copper Infused Memory Foam and why is it better?
Please sign in to leave a comment.